Do you need a content writer who is:
I’m Laurie, and I’m a freelance writer who specializes in writing about traveling with family, location independence, and personal finance topics like getting out of debt and doubling your net worth.
I’ve been writing for over a decade about travel, kids, personal finance, and other various and sundry topics (I love to learn about new fields!). My passion is travel, and as someone who’s lived abroad, married a foreigner, and traveled extensively with kids, I adore writing about the freedom and fun of traveling.
I love to research and interview experts in the field (or just real people with great stories) and provide blog posts, e-books, in-depth articles, and more.
Here are some of the topics I write about:
- Getting out of debt
- Investing (401ks, saving for retirement)
- Location independence
- Education (English as a second language)
- Socio-economic issues
Here Are a Few Selected Posts:
- How Should I Negotiate My Next Raise?: Women Who Money (team member)
- This Is the Best Way to Save for Retirement: MarketWatch
- Women on FIRE: Chief Mom Officer
- How We Are Moving Toward Location Freedom: Keep Thrifty
- Creating Location Independence–Work from Anywhere: 99 to 1 Percent
- Life is Short. So Why Not Buy What You Want?: The Three Year Experiment
Get In Touch
More questions? I’d love to hear from you at laurie @ thethreeyearexperiment.com.