Do you need a content writer who is:
I’m Laurie, and I’m a freelance writer who specializes in writing about traveling with family, location independence, and personal finance topics like getting out of debt and doubling your net worth.
I’m a marketing professional who’s been writing for over a decade about travel, kids, personal finance, and other various and sundry topics (I love to learn about new fields!). My passion is travel, and as someone who’s lived abroad, married a foreigner, and traveled extensively with kids, I adore writing about the freedom and fun of traveling.
I love to research and interview experts in the field (or just real people with great stories) and provide blog posts, e-books, in-depth articles, and more.
Here are some of the topics I write about:
- Getting out of debt
- Investing (401ks, saving for retirement)
- Location independence
- Education (English as a second language)
- Socio-economic issues
Here Are a Few Selected Posts:
- How Should I Negotiate My Next Raise?: Women Who Money (team member)
- City Center Ballet is Not a Ballet School: The Daily UV
- Women on FIRE: Chief Mom Officer
- How We Are Moving Toward Location Freedom: Keep Thrifty
- Creating Location Independence–Work from Anywhere: 99 to 1 Percent
- Life is Short. So Why Not Buy What You Want?: The Three Year Experiment
Get In Touch
More questions? I’d love to hear from you at laurie @ thethreeyearexperiment.com.