This is the end, my only friend… (cue The Doors music). We have reached the last few days of the year. You know why I love this time of year? Let me be honest:
- presents. I love getting them, and I love giving them.
- year-end bonus. Mr. ThreeYear gets his bonus in December so we have this whole chunk of extra money burning a hole in our pockets (okay, not really-it usually goes to worthy financial goals. But we still splurge a little with it).
- Christmas music. It’s cozy and it reminds me of happy Christmases of yore (another totally holiday-appropriate word, yore is).
- Family. I get to hang out with my extended family during the holidays.
- New beginnings! The end of the year is the time when I’ve accomplished a lot of my goals, which gives me a happy, productive feeling, and then I have the excitement of creating a new goal sheet for the coming year.
While I gave you an update midyear , let’s see how I ended the year with these goals.
My 2018 Goal Sheet
As a reminder, here’s my goal sheet from 2018:
Continue reading “End of the Year Goals Update 2018”